HJS FS-15 plus extras

raven6

For sale HJC FS-15 "SURGE" helmet...

here's a link for more info on this helmet for HJC... Welcome to HJC Helmets

Helmet was bought new in March of this year and is in like new condition; only has around 1000 miles on it... Never been down, not a mark on it...

Size is XXL... Along with the helmet will come the stock clear visor, with pin-locks, a smoke visor, a Pin-Lock fog resistant insert lens, all manuals and a helmet sock/bag...

asking price is $75 for everything shipped in the lower 48 states...

payment via paypal.... PM or post if you have any question...

thanks for looking...

Attachments

Last edited:

raven6

if only...

thanks for the bump..

raven6

bump for lower price...

raven6

bump again... price reduced

raven6

bump... someone needs a spare helmet....

raven6

bump for lower price..

raven6

bump... make me an offer

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

raven6

:rof: so where are you at now... you're paying us to take it off your hands.....
??????? not sure what all that means....

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

raven6

You have like 3 bumps with "lower price" or "price reduced"... :D

So from your posts, looks like your gear didn't match the new bike?
ah, I got you now... I'm not to worried about matching the gear to the bike... the Monster Ninja is black with green logos... truth is it comes down to fit...

I went to an Arai helmet fitting at a local shop and found the HJC doesn't fit my head as well as should... Ended up buying an Arai because of that fitting and the shear pleasure of the way the Arai fits and feels..

I'm not going to use the HJC for anything at this point and figured I'd pass it one to someone that might need a "good" helmet at a good price... I have it listed on other sites, as well as craigslist for a higher price... if it doesn't sell then I'll just keep it around for a "just in case" helmet...

the Shift jacket I'm selling, on the other hand doesn't fit well with the new bikes ridding position... fit nice for ridding the FZ6R though, although I only wore it once, its a real comfortable jacket, flows lots of air and looks really sharp...

I'm not looking to make my money back on any of the stuff I have for sale, I just don't need it... like my gf says, I'm not the "pack rat" type... :iconbeer: