HitMan

S

sportrider

just finished watching it thought it was OK. not good, not bad. if you've played the game it makes sense but the whole movie has a rushed script feel to it in my opinion. the game does make a cameo appearance in one scene. the ending was good, just the build up was kinda mediocre.

in a tach reading scale from 0-14000 this one comes in around 5000. not into the power yet but with just enough steam to keep it going

N

necrotimus

agreed on hitman. I hope max payne is better but it already looks like shakey

J

jsteinb95

I thought it was decent! It was somewhat entertaining, but I wouldn't watch it again. It was definitely better than The Love Guru! :rolleyes:

I

inkrediboy

Hit man the game is like one of my absolute all time favorites. You can really do some evil stuff in that game and take out characters in a million different ways. Has a good replay value. The stalking your prey in that game (equally one of my favorites the SplinterCell series) is fantastic.. Putting an innocent bystander in a garbage truck trash compactor in the middle of broad daylight on a lonely suburban culdasac is so so satisfying h ah aa.

The one thing I really liked with the game "hitman" is massacering the whole entire city of people after the objective is executed. Its possible to kill everything walking - we are talking mounds and mounds of ragdoll DOA bodies.

If you ever need to get out some anger - hitman on easy setting, and gunning down the entire game map one person by one person is quite satisfying. I had no interest in seeing the movie - (that actor looked way younger than the middle aged italian in the game) didn't want it to take away from my love and memory of the game. I got all of the versions in the series.

sick sick game :)

I

inkrediboy

Hey J -
What else did you guys rent tonight - sounds like you had quite the selection going.......... :)