Hello from O-turn (Brian)

O-turn

Partier
As a new administrator of this great forum I thought Id take a moment and introduce myself as Im sure Ill have may dealings with you all in the future and I want you guys to know a little about where Im coming from!

My name is Brian, I am from the northern Maryland area and am fairly new to the motorcycle. I also have a Honda S2000 and am an Organizer on a rather large site so I thought I'd extend a helping hand to the website of my new love (I cant get enough of this bike, the car sits in the garage now!)

If you see anything that needs an Admins attention (I will be here as much as possible and scanning the site) feel free to message me and Ill do the best I can to make it happen.

Like I said Im new to the motorcycle world, so Im not great for advice yet, but Im learning more and more every day and I know you guys will aid in that process even further!

I hope to see some of you on the road! Stay Safe out there!

-Brian

Hey Brian, I have only been riding now for just over 2 months and new to the motorcycle world as well. I learn something new everyday about riding. I'm here to assist as much as I can also. I'm logged it at least 16 hours a day as well.

O-turn

Partier
Sounds awesome Jerry! Glad to see your dedicated to learning the bike! It can be unforgiving so learning is crucial to making us better riders! Ill be on the lookout for your posts and hopefully we can help each other out along the way!

Cheers

cbzdel

Good to have you, seemed like you did a good job on the old forum so I bet you will do the same here :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I look forward to working with you! :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Right back at ya! Glad to see your on board, seems like you know your stuff!
Either that or I'm a really good BS'er. :D