Have you ever used posi-locks?

bjs045

Looking for feed back on use and longevity. The review said they are reusable, so I'm wondering for how many times are they reusable. Two or three times and it's done? These look really good and ideal for motorcycle use. Just need to justify the cost to myself.

Posi-lock Website

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiimgl-Rdmw&feature=sub"]Overview of Posi-Lock Connectors[/ame]

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

elishatarvin

i work with connectors all day at my job and in my short experience, THESE (the fifth one down) are some of the strongest and durable i can think of. They are blade connectors and terminals. They also come with insulation around the blade and terminal. If you get a crimping tool and crimp it down real good you can pull pretty hard and it wont come loose. But seeing as how all our connections are small gauge wires and hidden relatively well from the environment and are not put under alot of stress any connector type will do. Its just preference. Kinda like oil (let's not go there ;) ). I just tend to stay away from "fancy" stuff like that because they always look and sound alot better than they actually work. But there are those few things that work just as good as they look. Just my 2 cents though.

Last edited: