Handlebar Muffs

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

yfz6r

I've heard only great things about this type of item. People love them and say that their hands get too hot with heated grips while using these. Never used them but I think these plus heated grips will keep you nice and toasty.

DavidB455

I have found heated grips too cold still so i bough Acerbis Duel Road Hand Guards, they work a treat in combination. I usually found handlebar muffs get in the way a little

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Bloke

I don't own any yet but handle bar muffs on my mates bike combined with heated grips was like riding with my hands in a toasty oven. Didn't need the heated grips on.

Bar end fitted ones hold there shape better but my mate just had plain oxford strap on ones.

it's weird initially getting used to not seeing the controls and doing it all on muscle memory, but they were so good at warmth I'm definitely looking at getting some myself in the next month or so.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

DavidB455

Make sure they have some sort of support so that at speed they are not pulling on the clutch and brake lever.

I don't own any yet but handle bar muffs on my mates bike combined with heated grips was like riding with my hands in a toasty oven. Didn't need the heated grips on.

Bar end fitted ones hold there shape better but my mate just had plain oxford strap on ones.

it's weird initially getting used to not seeing the controls and doing it all on muscle memory, but they were so good at warmth I'm definitely looking at getting some myself in the next month or so.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

yfz6r

These look BA and can be put on other bars. They are oem for this ducati. A guy on the fz1oa put them on his bars with heated grips. Cover the hands and provide sweet looking bar ends.