Givi top cases

fz6rwolf

Ok, going thru Givi site for topcases for FZ6R (there's only 1 sidebags on the Canadian site which are WAY expensive) so thinking about the topcases. All the decent looking ones are Monokey and say they come with universal mounting kit. Then it says the kit won't fit and you have to order the special monokey kit which costs about as much as the cases. Seriously why have a kit that comes with if it doesn't work???? Any other brands of topcases available that would look decent on a sportbike that are cheaper but decent until hardcases come out?

fz6rwolf

I'm actually looking for behind the passenger pillion though so GF can go with me, and give her some support (she's used to riding back of cruisers too that have a backrest.) Neat idea though.

area

I'm actually looking for behind the passenger pillion though so GF can go with me, and give her some support (she's used to riding back of cruisers too that have a backrest.) Neat idea though.

Did you end up getting some different cases? How are they working out?

Atron

my friend even if there is a pillow... its strongly un-recomended to put your weight on it... the mounts and all aren`t built to handle as much... if you check most of the manual says 5-10 kg max... i wouldn`t risk it is all...my opinion..because of safety