Givi Top Case and Center Stand

Love Enigma

Hello! Back up and running with a 2017 FZ6R!

I broke my Givi top case when I crashed and I’m looking for another one since my base is fine.

Am also looking for a center stand. I went through the forum and the of the ones listed are all out of stock.

There is one on eBay but they have it listed for an 2006-2009 FZ6 and and FZ6R so I’m uncertain if that would work.

Congrats on the new ride!

I bought a Yamaha OEM center stand from a Canadian dealer a few years back. Can't buy the OEM version in the US. Kelly's Cycle Centre in Ontario does business online as yamahagenuineparts.com and they sell the OEM version as a kit, part number "MAINSTANDKIT". Prices went up A LOT since I bought mine.

Love Enigma

Congrats on the new ride!

I bought a Yamaha OEM center stand from a Canadian dealer a few years back. Can't buy the OEM version in the US. Kelly's Cycle Centre in Ontario does business online as yamahagenuineparts.com and they sell the OEM version as a kit, part number "MAINSTANDKIT". Prices went up A LOT since I bought mine.
Yeah, they’re $200 vs the ~$75 SW-Moto. Just if someone had one or an idea where to get a better priced one.

Also, thanks!! Still miss my baby, but this one’s my buddy, so it’s cool.

Appreciate the info!

thatcher

Hello! Back up and running with a 2017 FZ6R!

I broke my Givi top case when I crashed and I’m looking for another one since my base is fine.

Am also looking for a center stand. I went through the forum and the of the ones listed are all out of stock.

There is one on eBay but they have it listed for an 2006-2009 FZ6 and and FZ6R so I’m uncertain if that would work.
Great question!!!

Love Enigma

I think the FZ6 center stand can fit FZ6R but not sure, waiting for the right answer
From what I've read, the FZ6 '09 should fit from the 09-15 FZ6Rs. I haven't tried this as I've a 2017... Haven't been able to find anything for it, really.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know!

Last edited: