FZ6R Forum Maryland Meet?

Fenixgoon

Hey all, I know we have a few Marylanders here. I'm in the deep south (St. Leonard) :)

Just wanted to see if people would wanted to meet up and what would be the best place to do it!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Imamuon

I'd say meet in Annapolis, except then we wouldn't get to ride far. How about Deale? or Chesapeake Beach?

Just got back from a 2-wheeled trip to Ocean City/Rehobeth. Not bad for our first overnight on the bikes.

Fenixgoon

I'd say meet in Annapolis, except then we wouldn't get to ride far. How about Deale? or Chesapeake Beach?

Just got back from a 2-wheeled trip to Ocean City/Rehobeth. Not bad for our first overnight on the bikes.
I'm fine with Annapolis/Deale/Chesapeake Beach. They are all relatively close for me. I don't want to screw everyone else :D

There are some utterly fantastic roads in the Chesapeake Beach area, and you can get all the way from Prince Frederick to Annapolis without ever touching 2/4. Annapolis has some great roads too. I'm gonna have to review my most recent ride to find all the roads I went on!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Fenixgoon

Just make sure you have you location marked on here: http://www.600cc.org/forum/f19/google-member-map-20865/#post270870

then try to find a compromise that's 1) a good route to ride 2) not too far for anyone to ride to.

me personally, if it meets #1... I'll overlook #2... but that's just me. Restaurants and tourist spots aren't my thing... it's the roads that matter
Good call. based on the map, it looks like silver spring/bethesda or annapolis would be good places to meet.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Fenixgoon

What's July 2-3 looking like for people? Does everyone (or almost everyone) have off on the 4th? Sunday July 3rd might work pretty well if that's the case.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

zues2525

I am game for a Maryland run. I have this weekend open but the weekend of the 4th may be questionable. I may be able to make something work for Sunday the 3rd?

Bill

Imamuon

What's July 2-3 looking like for people? Does everyone (or almost everyone) have off on the 4th? Sunday July 3rd might work pretty well if that's the case.
Availability is a bit of a problem for us...first weekend open is Jul 16. We could also do 7/23 weekend.

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Fenixgoon

anyone up for a weeknight gathering? I don't mind, just have to make the ride a little shorter so people aren't out 'till 2am... ;)
i can do fridays. otherwise i play soccer tuesday-thursday :\

i'm also available July 16 and 23 as far as i know