FS: Yamaha FZ6R Frame Sliders

njdan

I have an extra set of Brand new still in the box Yamaha frame sliders that I would like to get rid of, my wife bought me these without knowing I already had Intuitive no cut frame sliders. These list for $109 on the Yamaha website I will sell them to a forum member for $75.00 plus shipping. Mods if this is the wrong section please move it. If no one has any interest I will just return them for store credit, which I can always use for soemthing.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelscitemdetail/5/619/2130/17803/2009/1/8643/0/0/detail.aspx

F

FZ1inNH

Their site says you have to modify the fairing. Can you tell, without mounting them if the fairing does indeed have to be modified? If not and you are certain no cut is necessary, I will take them. I'm curious about what they say has to be cut.

Thanks!!!

njdan

I looked at the directions and it says you have to cut a small circle hole 1 1/4" (32mm) in the fairing, I guess that is where the threaded part goes through to the frame.But if you have a FZ6, you don't have the fairing do you?

F

FZ1inNH

Actually, it would be for my wife's FZ6R. Yamaha shows the plates to mount to the frame. Are they in there? Or, are they just the pegs with the bolts?

Thanks!!

njdan

All the required equipment is in the box, it comes with the plates that mount to the frame. It is the same set-up you would get if you went to Yamaha and bought it for $109.00. It is the box and ready to ship if you want it I can get this out today. Let me know.

F

FZ1inNH

I really want to pull the trigger and get these from you but she is saying she wants to hold out for the no-cut sliders. Argh!

This is a GREAT deal for someone to grab who does not mind cutting the fairing. On the other hand, you could return them for full price, get the credit and get maintenance stuff, stock up on oil, filters, chain lube, etc....

Thanks anyway and sorry but she's going to wait for the no-cut of some brand when they are available.

njdan

yea, that's what I figured i would do if nobody wanted them I would return them for store credit because there is always something to buy. If you change your mind let me know.