FS: NEW Shogun No Cut Frame sliders BLACK $65 shipped anywhere continental US

sti491

I bought these new, installed them, had them on the bike for 2 days when my E-bay Fender Hugger was delivered. It has a Carbon fiber finish. I decided to get CF frame sliders so it balanced the look with the hugger.

The only parts in this OEM packaging that were on my bike are the slider "tubes", and they were on for three days and maybe 15 miles in nice weather. You even get the sticker that comes with the new package. They are perfect. The rest of the parts have never been used. All the Shogun bolts are included.

These are new, they are in OEM packaging that came with my CF version (I threw away the OEM packaging of my first set). Note: these are the standard BLACK, NO CUT kit. Pictures are when they were on my bike. They are very easy to install and look great. I was impressed with the quality enough I bought the exact same kit from Shogun, just in CF finish.

I paid $75 delivered from Amazon. I will sell and ship anywhere in Continental US for $65. If I don't get interest here I will list on E-bay shortly. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

sti491

Yes they are on e-bay now. Interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sti491

I'll sell them for $55 shipped. Merry Christmas!