For Sale: 2005 Chrysler Crossfire

iSpoolin

2005 Crossfire limited Roadster

44000 miles

White in color

Soft top convertible

Good tread on all tires

Car is pretty much stock, only mods are plastidipped wheels (no pics since we done it, but i'll get some ASAP) and a muffler delete.

V6 engine, automatic transmission with "slap" shift

Car has 0 mechanical problems

Equipped with:
Heated seats
Leather
power top
Power mirrors
Telescopic/tilt wheel

Car has been lady driven since we bought it 4000 miles ago (had it about a year) not driven in the winter. Has a few scratches from previous owner, but nothing noticeable.

Interior is in near perfect condition other then the usual leather "wrinkles" that you get in pretty much any car with leather seats.

Top is perfect, no tears, no discoloration.

Car will be fully detailed before pickup, I changed the oil with full Mobil 1 synthetic yesterday, new Mobil 1 oil filter. Changed the oil when I bought the car, when we parked it for winter, and now again. It is my fiances car, but we are both meticulous about having a clean vehicle. Been greatly maintained since we received it.

Car DOES have a lien on it. However upon pick up I will give you all documentation you want. (Copy of liscense, bill of sale, etc etc) and will send you the title as soon as I receive it. The day you buy, is the day I will pay off the car, you may even stay around to listen to the call if you'd like. I know most people aren't that paranoid lol, but i'm just giving options for anyone who is!

Feel free to Text me anytime from 6am-5pm EST (i'm at work, no calls) or call or text anytime after 5PM EST. My number is 3049232388

Asking price is 14k OBO.

Located in Beckley,WV

Last edited:

iSpoolin

Lunch bumppp

CrazyCawi

you dont need to power bump a thread. If people are interested they will see it. If you dont get a response that day, try the next. :thumbup: ;) :p

Ps. Nice car.