for sale 09 FZ6R

WarEagle07

Up for sale is my2009 FZ6R which offers features that make it easy for beginning riders to get started: low seat height, grips that reach back, and a torquey, 600 cubic centimeter engine you won’t outgrow anytime soon. Add a new diamond-steel frame, a sleek fairing, R6-style exhaust and a price that makes it way more affordable than it looks. The bike doesn't have a scratch on it. Also included is the extended 5 YEAR WARRANTY which includes anything and everything that could break. I am also willing to include a set of sport bike saddle bags that I used once and possibly an HJC helmet with a chatterbox system if the asking price is paid.

Miles = 1600
Warranty = 5 YEARS: cost me $1000
Cortech Saddle bags
Rear swing arm stand.

micigniter

no way you get 6200 for that. might wanna try the 5500 range lol. Thing has no resale value, and your asking way to close to the OTD price for such a cheap bike. take your losses and sell cheaply and quickly.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just out of curiosity, why are you selling?

owldaddy

Just a heads up. I bought mine 3 weeks ago for $4998, new with 4 miles on it. I see that the dealer had upped the price last week to $5498........ Going to be tough to get the price you want.

WarEagle07

Wanted to leave some room for negotiation. I would take $5500

arkkornkid

LOL, I see an Auburn t-shirt in the reflection.... you are dedicated! :D

WarEagle07

Where I live everything is more expensive including motorcycles. Im selling it a little higher because of the 5 year warranty

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
realized my bike is too pretty so im not selling :)
Glad we get to keep you around!

Also, you know that we weren't going to let you go that easy, right? Blood in, blood out! :spank:

:justkidding:

Roaddawg

Have you tried to see what a dealer would give you for trade in if you are buying a new bike? (that's assuming you'd be buying new) Didn't someone on here just buy a new bike (different make) and the dealer gave him $5500 for trade in?

WarEagle07

I want to get a beater track bike and use the extra cash for school. I honestly dont have time to get on the bike much anymore.

WenMark

Dang where were you last year? At that price I would jump on it. Have you tried craigslist? I would probably start at $5500 and maybe go OBO too. JMO.

WarEagle07

I have tried $5500. I think at $5000 it will sell quickly. I need the extra money for tuition. After med school ill buy another new bike. Maybe by then they will have an FZ1R!!!