First big roadie....

ry-mac75

Taking a weekend roadie to see the Jays in Philly in the end of June... waiting on a comfort seat, as I figured 1600 kms round trip on the stock seat would be pretty hard on my ace.

My buddy is accompanying me on his 84 Yamaha Maxim 400... oh how I hope that bike makes it there and back.... oh and that he tells his wife that he bought a bike before we go.

Wish me luck.

Heineken

Elite Member

micigniter

Taking a weekend roadie to see the Jays in Philly in the end of June... waiting on a comfort seat, as I figured 1600 kms round trip on the stock seat would be pretty hard on my ace.

My buddy is accompanying me on his 84 Yamaha Maxim 400... oh how I hope that bike makes it there and back.... oh and that he tells his wife that he bought a bike before we go.

Wish me luck.

good luck man! i'm thinking about driving to san antonio from los angeles this summer. keep us posted!

ry-mac75

Ow.

Well - I did the trip from Toronto to Philly and back again. All told, 1800 kms over the weekend... my ass - so sore. I put the comfort seat on and it stopped being comfortable in hour 3 of riding. Otherwise, a great trip. Took back roads all the way down, simply beautiful.

However, PA is a no helmet law state and, subsequently - Squid City USA.

Sage

Actually Illinois, Iowa, and New Hampshire are the only ones without the law. Pennsylvania has exemptions if your have had your license for 2 years or took the riding course i think, still nice and squiddy after "knowing" how to ride. I live in a state where I don't have to wear it period and do every time I ride, while not many others on anything with 2 wheels wear one. Always protect that noggin.