Everyone have a safe 4th!!!

phocoyote7

Weather here is going to be beautiful 92 F for entire weekend, riding up to our friends lake cabin and camping out over the weekend.

So just wishing everyone else out there with nice weather and going for a ride or somewhre for the weekend a safe adventure. :thumbup:

MNDZA

Thanks! You too

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
We're looknig at close to 100 F for tomorrow! Hopefully being by the river and the sun gone down will keep us a little cooler.

Have a great 4th and be safe!

W

Wildcard

Im hoping here in DC Obama makes sure we get good fireworks this year. DC has some sucky shows compared to other big cities. I went to Pittsburg for both their Regatta and 4th and the firework displays there made DC look like a fire cracker show...

fz6rwolf

Today and tommorow 1st days without rain in a month so yeah I'll be getting out:thumbup:

S

Steph

Happy 4th everyone! We had our Canada Day on the 1st. I thought I would put up some early fireworks to get ya in the mood for tonight! This is a small snippit of our fireworks!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mmkJbB8bdw]YouTube - CP Fireworks 2009 054[/ame]

(the "WAH!" was an ash from the fireworks landing on my arm lol) I was laying flat on my back taping it, we were that close.