Delaware riders?

2011copperfz6r

Happy new year! I have had my bike since April 2012 and have not stumbled upon any group rides or any bike nights ect. that are geared toward sport bikes. I ve browsed meetup.com no luck and googled rides and found a few other forums where the most recent post is from 2009 usually. Once in a while I ll see some guys blast by on the highway but it is rare. Thanks in advance guys

dmkun

My brother lives in southern Maryland and i plan to take a few trips down later this year when the weather starts warming up a bit. I can PM you when i plan the trip as i will be making a stop in Middletown, DE (Main St, Ninos Pizza etc) before heading down on Route 1.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

dmkun

Depending on how you get to southern Maryland, you'll probably be going right past me. If you're on the bike, I might ride with you a bit. If not, stop by and grab a burger or something.
sounds great! - I will keep you posted via PM. I will be on the bike. I always take this route:

NJ Turnpike
> Route 40 West (via Wilmington / Dover )
> US 1 South (via Middletown)
> MD 291
> US 301
> MD-2 / MD-4 South all the way to Solomons Island

2011copperfz6r

I might tag along also for a while, I have no idea where Salomans Island is but I am familiar with some of your route. Mistah T, I will pm you thanks