Condensation In Headlight XJ6

corsur

Hello first let me say I am new to this Forum, Anyway I picked up a new Yamaha XJ6 Diversion last week, now officiously I can ask the dealer when it goes in for first service, but I have noticed 3 things to ask, after a run out today I nocted a small amount of condensation at the bottom of the head light, the bike has never seen rain yet is this normal or the start of a problem ? second boy do they make a clunk in to first gear, and last is idle speed at 1400 rpm to high ?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

corsur

I would be concerned with it getting worse and distorting visability. idel speed seems about right. have you read the owners manual on that subject?
Checked the owners manual and it does seem right 1250rpm to 1350 I say mines 1400 but the needle is just on it so it could be about 1350 rpm, checked the head light just there now, and the condition's away, it was very slight, but ill keep an eye on it, as for that cluck in to first gear, I know all bikes do that but the XJ 6 is a hell of a cluck. will compared to my last bike a Honda vardero 125 anyway.