competition werkes exaust tip

jersy19

its prob like those stupid tips on civics and all that make it sound like sputtering really loud and irriating.

O-turn

Partier
$142 is a bit high for cosmetic exhaust.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I agree. Just duct tape a hollowed out beer can to the exhaust tip, at least the tip would have been good for something. :rolleyes:

gsrtroy

i really dont see how it will even change how it sounds if it just bolts up to the stock exhaust:don'tknow:

cbzdel

I talked directly to CW a few weeks ago before this was released, it does nothing for performance or sound, its strictly cosmetic...

But IMO its UGLY because you still see the huge stock exhaust box!

rahlo1

i wonder if CW knows about the way bayside is advertising it. thats alot of money for nothing but believe it or not they will sell some.

r0bot

I wouldn't spend that much on that.

shreveport1

"Competition Werkes Stainless Steel FZ6 Exhaust Tip

This is a cosmetic-only exhaust tip. It is baffle-free and does not enhance or change performance. It's loud and will make people stand up and take notice! " THAT IS A DIRECT QOUTE........from the makers of this product.....WHY would they offer this to the public?.......for $142.00 you could get something usefull for your bike.like frame sliders.....they really narrowed the muffler options on the Fizzer's..... the under seat mufflers for my Fz cost a fortune too...but to make things harder on you guys....you got under engine pipes!! there are only a handfull of bikes built like that... the Buell being the only other bike i know of that shares the underbelly exhaust.....So :D I would be modding my air box and breaking out the drill for the muffler,or even better take it to a muffler shop (OFF )the bike and get them to gut it,and slap on a baffled tip,and get a Power Comander and BAM!!!!! you just picked up 10hp or better and that would be a good thing to put a $142.00 toward's.....:D

cbzdel

"Competition Werkes Stainless Steel FZ6 Exhaust Tip

This is a cosmetic-only exhaust tip. It is baffle-free and does not enhance or change performance. It's loud and will make people stand up and take notice! " THAT IS A DIRECT QOUTE........from the makers of this product.....WHY would they offer this to the public?.......for $142.00 you could get something usefull for your bike.like frame sliders.....they really narrowed the muffler options on the Fizzer's..... the under seat mufflers for my Fz cost a fortune too...but to make things harder on you guys....you got under engine pipes!! there are only a handfull of bikes built like that... the Buell being the only other bike i know of that shares the underbelly exhaust.....So :D I would be modding my air box and breaking out the drill for the muffler,or even better take it to a muffler shop (OFF )the bike and get them to gut it,and slap on a baffled tip,and get a Power Comander and BAM!!!!! you just picked up 10hp or better and that would be a good thing to put a $142.00 toward's.....:D
I would like to fit that R6 tip the CW has onto my FZ6R.. I bet an exhaust shop could easily make it happen...

shreveport1

I would like to fit that R6 tip the CW has onto my FZ6R.. I bet an exhaust shop could easily make it happen...
Deffinitly!! here in the early day's of a model introduction your gonna have to look for D.I.Y. mod's until the aftermarket get's up to speed..Now is also the time to throw your own product ideas out there!! if a person could come up with something people would want for the bike you could make some serious coin selling the idea!! :D