Cautious Corner Interview

CrazyCawi

This is pretty neat, glad I came around it.

What do you do for a living?
I sell aftermarket when people purchase vehicles. Like protection packages, chrome, dvd, nav...ect

So anyone needing Gm parts or accesories at a steep discount feel free to hit me up

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
february 2011

What other modes of transport do you have?
Chevy cobalt 2009

If you could have any bike what would it be?
Ducati Diavel Carbon edition-I think they are soooo sexy, very powerful bike

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
Call of duty, college, work, the gym, family, and fishing when I get the opportunity

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
Id have to say the coolest place I have been is Alaska, I was on a cruise and was in the state for 21 days. Had some pretty incredible memories, and had some good ol times *wink wink*

How would you best describe yourself?
A leader, dependently independant. Im like a pan of fresh baked cookies, warm and sweet lol! Im a risk taker and adrenalyn junky. I enjoy sky dicing.

What pets have you got?
I have a brittany spaniel and a chiuaua

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?Probably google, or facebook. They didnt take a whole lot to create but they made billions from a simple concept. My grandfather worked for 7up, and we actually have the documented proof of when he proposed bottled water to them, and the advisory pannel turned his proposal down and said no one would drink bottled water when you have a faucet in your home.

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?Probably drunk driving, I lost a cousin to it. I would probably make it punishable by death. well see how many people tempt fate and others lifes with it then. I wish they would make a way to have your vehicle disabled until it can tell if you had anything to drink.

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
Probably the one to hire the stripper for the entertainment. Im funny, but not funny enough to be the core of entertainment lol

Snow or beach?
Beach...motorcycle weather

Windows or Mac?
Mac but to expensive so I have to deal with poor windows

F1 or MotoGP?
MotoGP

Which track or album rocks your boat?
Daft punk, Chalie boy, Dj khaled, Saving abel, Theory of a dead man, Hinder, Eminem, creed, AFI, All that remains, Alabama, Apocalyptica

What is your favorite film?
The hang over, Step Brothers, Hot Tub Time Machine, The curious case of Benjamin Button

Meat or Veg?
Both, together please, with mashed potatoes

What is your favorite beverage?
Beer, prefferably rolling rock or Grain Belt :iconbeer:

And finally, your number one rule in life?
Lifes a gamble, how you place your bets decides who you are. And yes thats MY OWN quote

Last edited:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

lmao hahahaha thats awesome