Carver Fun Run Part II

F

FZ6R_Blue

CC,612raven,MNgreg and any other riders in or around MN..........The 15th annual Carver Fun Run is Saturday May 5th, 2012. The run supports American Diabetes Association's Camp Needlepoint and the Shriners Hospitals for Children.

The Carver Fun Run | Facebook

Hope to see you all there i know its a ways away but it was a blast last year and it will be better this year...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
F

FZ6R_Blue

Bump!!!!! its getting warming out that means the spring rides are coming up before you know it

Tmak73

over 60 degrees in Winona, MN today! I am getting my oil changed and getting set for Spring this weekend!! I may or may not be around for this ride I have finals leading into that week and I usually go to Mifflin block party in Madison, WI every year so we wills ee what weekend that falls on this year as well.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

tmak we missed u last year! You should try to make it this year, Greg Ill ride down with you if you wanna go on this ride. Either same day early AM, or get a hotel the night before. Just let me know I was on it last year so I know how to get down there. Fz6r_blue r we meeting at the same place this year, holiday off 169 or what ever that road was?

F

FZ6R_Blue

Yeah CC we can just meet there its probably the best spot.

F

FZ6R_Blue

greg i'm going to need you to get your bike painted another color before may 5th so we don't have 2 blue bikes. lol.....

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member
Last edited:

djf18374

Two Yellow bikes last year wasn't a problem... :D haha, wish I could join you guys again. Twas a good time

greg i'm going to need you to get your bike painted another color before may 5th so we don't have 2 blue bikes. lol.....

djf18374

Yeah it's been since July right dean?

---
I am here: Google Maps
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir, I have been out here since July 13th in fact. Pretty nice, if I do say so myself. Minnesota will always be my home though, so that makes it tough. One thing good though, there are a crap ton of riders out here! This summer is going to be crazy :eek: