Blue fz6r without decals

fz6rwolf

Well I took decals off except the bottom Yamaha. Gonna look around for decals more me. Looks pretty good I think with none though. I only have this side looking good. The decals came off easy but left ALOT of adhesive and took over an hour of scrubbing with goo gone then clean then bit of wax.

Attachments

V

vdbergj1

Nice and clean. :thumbup: Keep us posting if you get something else

phantomxc

I think the R looks so much better without the decals that come on it. If anyone else is thinking of doing this, I found that if you use a hair dryer to really heat it up (2-3 mins) and pull really slowly at the same time it will leave almost no residue.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:thumbup:

That looks really nice.

tractorboy

Yeah...I didnt have ANY trouble with residue either. Went to get a heatgun but my brother had the first start sticker off no problem. Could be cuz it was after a ride and was sitting in the sun so she was "warm"

I too would Highly recommend some heat before attempting any graphics removal. You will be GLAD you DID.....

S

scottsst

looking good . I must say the FZ6R looks a lot better with out the stickers good job on removing them

O-turn

Partier
Mine came off fairly easy, I love the look without them. I used some stoner bug remover and took me about 30 mins to do both sides. The warning stickers put up more of a fight but like ya say wax helps it shine again.

Nice job.

mattjb

That looks great! I borrowed your idea, except kept the FZ6R decals.

Here's a photo. The fisheye lens makes it look a little wonky ;)

-mb