Bad Service, CYCLE GEAR

Gixerhp

Ok,, a rant here, i ordered something that they had on sale back on the 5th,

Last Thursday i called to check on the order, because it wasn't updated online, and was told it would be done that day.
Well Friday afternoon, still no tracking info, call them again, and i was told it would be shipped on Monday.
Now this morning i receive a email of order cancellation.
WTF this is the second time this has happened to me with Cycle Gear, and all i get for an answer is that the item is not in stock.
Why do they advertise if the items are not in stock.:wtfgun:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Gixerhp

I've only ordered online from them twice and had no issues aside from some slow shipping or processing. That said, you have a right to be mad and if I was in your shoes I would be mad too.

Out of curiosity, were you ordering things that were clearance or closeout?
Just things from the sale emails! That why im aggravated, dont list it if you dont have it!

BKP

I've never ordered online from them (I have two within a short ride -- both of whom order for me, if they're out of stock -- they're commissioned).

Have to say, though... while I don't buy the high end from them (Zilla and MCSS, among others, are just too price competitive) some of the Cycle Gear brand I've bought have worked out remarkably well, and the brand names can't touch the price (i.e.: Sedicio Nero perf leather jacket; Bilt Iron Workers kevlar jeans; Freeze Out/Heat Out, etc.)...

All that said... I agree... if you can't supply it, don't advertise it...

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Blue-Sun

Elite Member