Bad News For Yamaha Factory Racing

crobih

Just watched the video. I still have faith in rossi but the hondas are so consistent its scary.anyway go team yami

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

The only thing that kept those Hondas in check so far was Lorenzo magic. He has this amazing knack for setting a blistering pace and then kicking it up 5% more when it looked like nobody could possibly go any faster. Those orange bikes are seriously fast and the guys on them deserve a lot of credit too. It's going to take some serious voodoo to change the foregone conclusion of a Honda #1.

Bert-Aus

Shit, thats no good for Jorge,
...I know I've hung shit on him before -it's only because he is obviously soooo farken quick, as Edwards called him "a badass, he just doesn't know how badass he is"

It does open the door though for Cal -I hope this last year with M/Y/T3 will be very beneficial for him.

Wait and see upon his returm how hungry he will be to get amongst it and retain his title!?!

Fizzer6R

Andy

Superman or alien?

Not gonna spoil it. #99 top 5 finish. You could tell he was seriously hurting after the race. Way to keep in the points race. Awesome day for Yamaha!:)

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Brock Kickass

Crutchlow came close. Next time he won't make the same mistake. As for Lorenzo; wow. Amazing performance against a huge setback. He fought through a major injury to keep himself in the championship running. Amazing!

crobih

it doesnt matter if rossi was on team honda, put a fork in him, he's done. cal deserves the factory ride more than him, but rossi still sells bazillions of tshirts, and thats what they want.

video Jorge Lorenzo's Assen MotoGP crash - VIDEO | MotoGP News | Jun 2013 | Crash.Net
Hahahaha, might have to put a fork in your mouth. Im just saying that because of how well rossi hasperformed lately. Never say never, and I am almost positive that the man is not done .