BackOffXP Tail Light Modulator

davidrosso

The first and only mod so far to my FZ6R, tail light modulator,
got it thru CustomDynamics.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA_AUNaPffk]YouTube - BackOffXP Tail Light Modulator[/ame]

davidrosso

How much $ and how easy was it to install?
This one cost me $44, its the more expensive of two models. I went with it cause it
had the option of two different patterns so I liked the choice,
however the pattern I chose is the one pattern the less expensive model does.

It was easy to install, the tail light wires are accessable right under the seat.
I did blow a fuse in the process of figuring out which wires were the brake hot,
it was hard to hold a meter on the wires and push the brake pedal by myself without
slipping of the terminals of the harness. Thank goodness for spares in the fuse box.

cbzdel

i want to get one of those whenever they come out with an integrated LED setup..

davidrosso

i want to get one of those whenever they come out with an integrated LED setup..
This is a wire-in module, it can be used with whatever your brake light is, LED or incandesant.
So long as you don't go over the amp rating of the unit (I think it was 10a) it will flash whatever you have attached as your brake light.

I'm actully thinking about putting one of these in my cage and wiring it to the third brake light on the top of the window.