Arrows Exhaust XJ6 [FZ6R]

fz6rwolf

Those look pretty good, top one especially.

Wow! Those are by far the nicest looking sets I've seen so far, IMHO. I think the TB one looks alright; the m4 one is kinda ugly, again IMO.

So those are under research huh? Any more information forthcoming any time soon?

joloy133

I'm glad 2b patient, here's another different look! Thanks, wonder how it sounds? In Ca. there's serious :thumbup:talk about cracking down on all "illegal" exhausts, that's the only thing holding me back.

Wolfman

I like the top one...looks more purposeful, and definitely more sporty.

:thumbup:

V

vdbergj1

Sorry, I only know what I see on the site. I'm constantly searching around for FZ6R aftermarket stuff and post if I see something not mentioned yet. Have you seen the Devils? I've post that in another thread not on its own. If you want I can open that in its own thread.

I would like to see something like this.
View attachment 16905

Attachments

fz6rwolf

Sorry, I only know what I see on the site. I'm constantly searching around for FZ6R aftermarket stuff and post if I see something not mentioned yet. Have you seen the Devils? I've post that in another thread not on its own. If you want I can open that in its own thread.

View attachment 16905
I like that too, a twin exhaust like that I think would sound good.

llervero

View attachment 16905
That is a nice set. Looks original like our bikes.