Anyone near Louisville Kentucky?

Duke

Looking to find some other people to ride/share knowledge/possibly work on bikes with. I'm new to the bike world and would like to have a good base of people to bounce stuff off of.

Duke

Damn and I thought I was the only one with a raven in Louisville lol. I literally haven't seen another Fz6r anywhere in Louisville... but I kinda only ride out on Hurstborne near Taylorsville Road.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BD1966

Damn and I thought I was the only one with a raven in Louisville lol. I literally haven't seen another Fz6r anywhere in Louisville... but I kinda only ride out on Hurstborne near Taylorsville Road.
I am in J town - only had 2 weeks ridden about 400 miles, did you buy at Yami of Lou?

Duke

No, picked it up from s and s powersports off brooks. I had to have it shipped.in since they didn't have any ravens. were you riding last night by any chance? i swear i thought i saw one at a stop light around 10 pm.

BD1966

No, picked it up from s and s powersports off brooks. I had to have it shipped.in since they didn't have any ravens. were you riding last night by any chance? i swear i thought i saw one at a stop light around 10 pm.
nope not me

ArmyFZ6R

Nice to see we have more 6Rs in the area. Im station at Ft. Knox and also have a raven. :thumbup: