Anybody in NYC, LI area?

Sparkxx1

This is my first season and I want to make a few trips to long island or wherever actually. Locate a few twisties and start training and honing my skills(not that I have any right now).Just let me know if anybody wants to go out and ride:wav::steve::mikebike::sinister:, i'll be free to go anywhere after May ^_^

RandiZ

I'm in Brooklyn. When I want to take a ride on my own and "get lost" I ride out on the Island. I don't like having no destination in mind, so I'll often make a bike shop or restaurant or town my starting destination. The I'll just head home using roads I've never been on.

Since I'm a teacher, I like doing this during the week while on vacation. Saturdays until school is out, I'm teaching test prep. Sundays I'm riding with my MC or visiting family.

Also PM if you are interested in meeting up during July and August.

firefighter57

Yeah I'd be down to meet up too. I am in Westchester/Fairfield ct depending on the day.

Sparkxx1

I'm in north jersey, pm me If you wanna get together!
I'm in Brooklyn. When I want to take a ride on my own and "get lost" I ride out on the Island. I don't like having no destination in mind, so I'll often make a bike shop or restaurant or town my starting destination. The I'll just head home using roads I've never been on.

Since I'm a teacher, I like doing this during the week while on vacation. Saturdays until school is out, I'm teaching test prep. Sundays I'm riding with my MC or visiting family.

Also PM if you are interested in meeting up during July and August.
Yeah I'd be down to meet up too. I am in Westchester/Fairfield ct depending on the day.
Awesome! I hadn't seen these responses but I'll definitely pm every one of you, in about 3 weeks to a month. The college semester is coming to a close so I don't have much time to do anything but study.

redprodigy35

North NJ here, still down!

QWiCkFliCk

im here in yonkers...i see a lot of 6r's around

linkgt

Alright, next year we are DEFINITELY planning something... kinda regret not planning something this year. It's not too late i guess, but I still need my brake lever -_- damn thing is coming from china and it's taking forever. leaving this as a reminder to self :)