Any bluetooth helmets in Australia

latony007

Hey all, just trying to do some research on whether there are any bluetooth fitted helmets for sale within Australia, or do we have to source them from overseas like in America and then not have an Australian Standards helmet??

Ive been looking at
Torc T12B Bluetooth Full Face Motorcycle Helmet Blue Flat Black "Drop Point" | eBay
and know i have little chance of finding it on a shelf here in Australia.
I don't know about Australia but I have that helmet, in the white/black/red that matches my bike. I love it so far.

ylwf3vr

I don't know about Australia but I have that helmet, in the white/black/red that matches my bike. I love it so far.
+1 I love mine too

VRIIClubby

maybe they havent passed the relevant standards here in Oz.

I was reading the other day that it is illegal to use a hands free device on a motorbike.
maybe on that bass they cant pass?

but im guessing and pulling assumption's out of my arse so fk knows!

brente1982

maybe they havent passed the relevant standards here in Oz.

I was reading the other day that it is illegal to use a hands free device on a motorbike.
maybe on that bass they cant pass?

but im guessing and pulling assumption's out of my arse so fk knows!
You probably wouldnt be too far from the truth though, bloody nanny country seriously.

Ive since decided, or opted, not to pursue a bluetooth helmet and am instead looking at the HJC IS-16 or 17, or the Shark Vision R

latony007

You probably wouldnt be too far from the truth though, bloody nanny country seriously.

Ive since decided, or opted, not to pursue a bluetooth helmet and am instead looking at the HJC IS-16 or 17, or the Shark Vision R
That's a bummer, the Bluetooth actually makes it safer IMO. Try looking around for road signs and crap while your on the bike in an unfamiliar area. Takes your eyes off the road for too long. With Bluetooth the girl just talks in your ear, turn right here. I would like to get her voice a little sexier though lol. You should see the high tech skully helmet coming out, search it on the forum.

VRIIClubby

That's a bummer, the Bluetooth actually makes it safer IMO. Try looking around for road signs and crap while your on the bike in an unfamiliar area. Takes your eyes off the road for too long. With Bluetooth the girl just talks in your ear, turn right here. I would like to get her voice a little sexier though lol. You should see the high tech skully helmet coming out, search it on the forum.
You dont need bluetooth for that,
I still where ear plugs so speakers in my helmet don't entice me, I will be getting the smh-10 then plugging my headphones into that.

Good luck on your helmet hunt, I was shattered when I bought mine, I was after a Stoner Replica, finally found one in my size an it felt like I had three bricks strapped to my head (minus the weight) still devo that my "fav" helemt didnt come home with me.