Airsoft

F

fz6.george

Guys,

How many here are playing Airsoft and what make and model you are using?

Iam currently using ICS M4a1 all metal with scope and planing to put a laser point also.

Good excerses...

Attachments

C

clunk

Well, my son has a battery powered plastic airsoft gun, but if he saw you coming at him with your hardware, he'd probably drop it and run away screaming like a little girl. :thumbup:

B

blueMONday

I'm assuming that you participate in some sort of war games back home?
I grew up around alot of guns, during summer vacation around Leyte-Samar my family always had soldiers watching over us. First time I held one was when I was 9 or 10 with a grenade launcher underneath, real heavy though.

G

gomd3

Im a paintballer, similar sports but I've never tried airsoft. More of a scenario type of thing.

C

CCHOUSEKY

As a former hardcore paintballer, Airsoft intrigues me very much. I like the idea of not having to clean that oily paint off your mask!

Oh, and I had a Tippmann Model 98 with the bottom line setup through the foregrip. Also had the collapsible stock and boomerang barrel (it's been a while but I think that's what it's called). That thing was SWEET. I could tag someone from about 50-75 yards away and they never knew where it came from. After I got that thing, I was our teams designated sniper. God, this has got the juices flowing to play again!

T

thulst

Man,

Wonder what happens if I walk around in the streets overhere in Holland with that kind of "toys".