Aftermarket

6R Blackout

Hello to all, I ran across a site called "58 Cycle" and it had some aftermarket parts for our bike at very reasonable prices. Just thought I would throw it out there if anyone is looking for some upgrades at decent prices. Ride safe and hope u find this info useful. :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

6R Blackout

No man I havent had any interaction with them yet, but I do plan on ordering from them next week sometime. The web page seems ligit, but for some prices they offer I just don't think I can pass it up. I will probably be the guinea pig. I will post something as soon as I order, and when my product is received. Like I said seems to be ligit.Well I wil be in touch, and thank you for bringing that to my attention. I will check it more closely before I order though, Thanks again.

6R Blackout

Since you didn't put a link up, is this the correct one: Buy Motorcycle Parts Online | Sportbike Parts | Street Bike Parts | Motorcycle Parts & Accessories

I don't know why they lumped the FZ6 in with the FZ6R when you click on the Yamaha link. Their price on the TB doesn't seem too bad...$699.
Yeah Roaddawg you have the correct site, they do bunch up the FZ6 with our FZ6R, but I did find they had some really good prices. I went ahead and ordered my TB and JB and K&N air filter from them I should get my order in by 12-23-10. I hope I can't wait to put my stuff on my bike.:sinister: