after math of dog poo

unleased1287

i was pulling my bike in the shed i have and ended up hitting my back brakes on a pile of dog **** and the ass end came out from under me making the front of the bike to lean against the side of the door shifting the whole front end of the bike up and to the right. this is my first post so if i dont get everthing i want in it sorry for filling the pages lol just want u all to see pics and vid taking forever to upload them be there shortley

unleased1287

i was pulling my bike in the shed i have and ended up hitting my back brakes on a pile of dog **** and the ass end came out from under me making the front of the bike to lean against the side of the door shifting the whole front end of the bike up and to the right. this is my first post so if i dont get everthing i want in it sorry for filling the pages lol just want u all to see pics and vid taking forever to upload them be there shortley
ok i think i got it lol here r the photos and vid maybe?? lol new to this

Attachments

N

nccoder

Hey as long as you didn't get hurt! LOL! That's terrible! I know that dog is laughing it arrse off.
I imagine even though minor it stills sucks.

Good luck with the repairs..

F

FZ1inNH

That sucks!!! So, are you saying that all the plastics were damaged or were those actually off the bike when this happened?

Full coverage insurance? Hopefully?

Keep us up to date with the repairs!

cbzdel

sorry about the bad luck but how did you manage to get it on video haha!!

M

madmanmaigret

That sucks!!! So, are you saying that all the plastics were damaged or were those actually off the bike when this happened?

Full coverage insurance? Hopefully?

Keep us up to date with the repairs!
He doesn't have a fairing on there it looks like an aftermarket headlight.

It also looks to me like the bars are just turned and everything is still straight (hard to tell from the pics) But if the wheel is crooked then just loosen your forks and straighten it out. If it is you headlight/speedo that is crooked, you may have to buy a new fairing stay or a custom bracket for the headlight and speedo.......by the way, what headlight is that? Looks cool! :thumbup:

F

FZ1inNH

He doesn't have a fairing on there it looks like an aftermarket headlight.

It also looks to me like the bars are just turned and everything is still straight (hard to tell from the pics) But if the wheel is crooked then just loosen your forks and straighten it out. If it is you headlight/speedo that is crooked, you may have to buy a new fairing stay or a custom bracket for the headlight and speedo.......by the way, what headlight is that? Looks cool! :thumbup:

Nope, that is an FZ6R thus the plastics are removed and that is the factory head light. :D Check out his avatar. ;)

unleased1287

yea i had to buy a new metal piece that the headlight and everything bolts too that's the piece i show in the vid. i have everything taken off it atm casue im still waiting on some back order parts for the light (bent those to) they r like 17$ something a piece those r the only things that got hurt no forks or handle bars got hurt lol the pictures just show what r bike looks like with no plastic on it with just a headlight.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwF91ihp130[/ame]

L

lytehouse

I'm really sorry about what happened...but you gotta admit, it's a funny story!

:rof: Bad doggie (for pooping in front of your shed)!

unleased1287

yea it is funny thats y had to post it and the sad part is that it wasnt even my dog the dealer i took it too for first service couldnt stop laughing adn they gave me a discount on the parts i need to fix it

unleased1287

just a quik up date my two brakets i need for the head light to line back up i wont get till 7/7/09 just about a month since it happen and i order the parts so watch out for the poo lol

MNDZA

Another month of waiting? What a load of crap.....:D

C

Chris

yea it is funny thats y had to post it and the sad part is that it wasnt even my dog the dealer i took it too for first service couldnt stop laughing adn they gave me a discount on the parts i need to fix it
Dude, please use some punctuation in your sentences! =P
Sorry about the whole crap deal though! lol

poorwboy

Dude, please use some punctuation in your sentences! =P
Sorry about the whole crap deal though! lol
We are not in school, People come on here to relax and have fun. We are not taking a test on spelling and punctuation. Relax bro.:thumbup:

MNDZA

We are not in school, People come on here to relax and have fun. We are not taking a test on spelling and punctuation. Relax bro.:thumbup:
It's not about being in school or being tested. It's about using the english language so that it's at least somewhat understandable without getting a headache trying to read it. :thumbup:

poorwboy

It's not about being in school or being tested. It's about using the english language so that it's at least somewhat understandable without getting a headache trying to read it. :thumbup:
LOL, I never even read the post he was referring to until now. I see what he was saying now. Advil.