A1leather.com review.

mike

Just to give everyone a heads up. I purchased a jacket from them for $269.00 and the jacket does not fit. I emailed them about the issue and they replied back stating that i should sell the jacket i bought from them on ebay to get my money back and send them another 145.00 and they will send me a new jacket. I sent all my measurements in as they requested and the jacket is way to tight. (i went to a tailor to have all measurements done). They supposedly custom make all there jackets to your specs. Just don't want to see anyone else get burned by this company. I am stuck with a jacket that don't fit and they will not take it back. I found out the hard way they do not honor this policy!

Refunds and Exchanges:
We have a no fuss refund and exchange policy. If you decide your purchase doesn't suit you or it doesn't fit then we will refund you the price of the garment or send you a replacement. All we ask is that you return it in the same condition that we sent it, unworn and with all the original tags attached Please note any refund amount will be less the delivery charge on your order unless the item was found to be faulty or not what you ordered. Exchanges are subject to a delivery charge. If you require a refund then we will try to process that on the day we receive the item from you. Please note it may take up to a week for the money to appear on your statement depending on your bank or card issuer.

lytehouse

Super Moderator
Maybe you should contact the Better Business Bureau and post this on all the forums you are on, oh and Facebook too.
Sometimes public shaming will make them do the right thing. Good Luck

mike

When i read the policy i didn't think i would have any problems and i tried to research complaints on the company before i ordered it and didn't find much so i thought i was good. Like i said i guess i found out the hard way. Stay away from A1leathershop.com at all cost. They wouldn't even respond to my last email. I never got upset i just asked them if they would honor there return policy and asked what all my options were to get this corrected and i never heard back from them. I don't like to bash companys for mistakes as there are bound to be some with all the business they do but it's how you take care of the issue is whats important to me. Im am going to post on a few forums and facebook to let people know what there getting into.