A style question

mfischler

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I would go ahead and get the red ones. Cbzdel has added red accent parts to his raven bike and it looks smoking hot! :thumbup:

stroke

i would go with black cables just becuz the fz6r has very little chrome on it in the first place... now unless u were going to go all chrome.. wheels, bars, ect then i would go chrome... but the black red is lookin good so stick with black and red

O-turn

Partier
Cbzdel's bike looks hot with the Black/Red look. Im personally not a fan of chrome. Good luck in your choice though!

cbzdel

Personally I would get black lines with red fittings.. Thats what I plan on doing atleast..

I have many small red accents (plus the red spring) on my black bike and get tons of compliments.. The red brake line fittings would be the last of me adding red to the bike, any more and I think it would be over done..

I will get some gallery pics up in the next day or two...

edit:

there is a pic from another thread.. plus I have red wheel stripes..
I plan on getting a black handlebar and painting the forks black as well, then HOPEFULLY there will be a nice black exhaust out by then, if not possibly the M4 :)

Last edited:

oyamyers

I'm thinking black...

CBZDEL- good idea about the black handelbar. what were they thinking at Yamaha when they picked the handelbar they put on all of our bikes? A black one would have looked so much better on all of the colors.

xplodnstar

The Galfer lines are great. Go with either the black (smoke) or red lines. It's either clean and stealth, or colorful and coordinated.

mfischler

Elite Member

cbzdel

I'm thinking black...

CBZDEL- good idea about the black handelbar. what were they thinking at Yamaha when they picked the handelbar they put on all of our bikes? A black one would have looked so much better on all of the colors.
the same goes for the silver forks, the silver just looks dumb and out of place! I guess its ok on the white but still black would look better IMO

oyamyers

the same goes for the silver forks, the silver just looks dumb and out of place! I guess its ok on the white but still black would look better IMO
Wow I never noticed that they put silver forks on the Raven one. We got black forks on the yellow one and no I won't trade... Sorry