2006 r6 for fz6r

F

farlem12

I have a 2006 r6 with 14,000 miles on it and I am hoping to trade it for an fz6r, preferably blue or yellow.

My r6 is yellow and black (the 50th anniversary edition) and in perfect condition aside from one small 1/4 inch scratch on the gas tank. I recently (last weekend) put in all new spark plugs, changed the oil, changed the air filter, greased the chain, and a few other things for periodic maintenance.

I actually love the r6 but I enjoy longer distance trips and the r6 is not real good for those haha and after a lot of research I am pretty positive I need an fz6r

I hate dealers and will do just about anything possible to avoid them...

alexha

If u still interested in FZ6R. I have one blue 2009 with 650 miles on it. Call or txt me @281-673-8757

swatguy

Not sure where you are located or if the bike is still available, but I would be very interested. Have 09 Mint Blue FZ6R

10/22 DUDE

Mine is white with custom graphs. Has every aftermarket part they make for this bike. I also have all stock parts if you want to change anything back to stock..... Message me if you would like me to send you pictures. I have allot lol!

CBanks2343

I am guessing this is a hoax......