Reputation Points

wtf wheres my green square damnit

Hahaha :D Should show up soon. Takes a little bit for it to register. And as soon as it does, I will be taking it back to 1 square :eek: No I wouldnt do that to ya buddy! I'll keep reppin ya if ya keep reppin me! :wreck:

I always get my rep on

I only show you have 98 rep points CC..

flower_blue_16.png
favorites_16.png
jspansel 14,219 99.8% 131 3,598 2,961 7,612 59

spam_16.png
symbol_configuration_1_16.png
Cautious_Corner 24,559 100.0% 98 1,818 6,148 16,568 16

The points thing is different than actual rep. You could send all your rep points away or gain 3,000 but wont change actual rep I guess.

I want my green square :( lol

ahhh..... but it looks like :admin: can just give us 1000000000000 rep points ea, to spread around as we see fit :D....

99, you know what to do! haha. :D

I think thats what happened on the fz6 forum they have a shit ton of rep power lol

Yeah, and if not, that must have took FOREVER to get that high!

Give the power to us Super Mods!!! Supah powah!!!!!

$h(t just got real yo! :D It all flows down hill Marthy! ;)

I just issued my first "rep" today. I would've given out more in the past to deserving contributors, but I didn't know how to.

Here's a screenshot I marked up for those, like myself, who are unclear on this and interested.
** - please note that you must list your username in your rep text if you would like the receiver to know who issued it.

qrLPFlD2bs1cCVe8vYlQQnJA0Z1ycrVTgOTy2Kg2slVMHhYxTmJc4UQ7JVz8wroT3M6vqnyLa8trdjUKkTCULk-AlA58MxCGsBU-btQii2NXgRCWdmMlJjywjkBdueZk7waUoA

I just issued my first "rep" today. I would've given out more in the past to deserving contributors, but I didn't know how to.

Here's a screenshot I marked up for those, like myself, who are unclear on this and interested.
** - please note that you must list your username in your rep text if you would like the receiver to know who issued it.

qrLPFlD2bs1cCVe8vYlQQnJA0Z1ycrVTgOTy2Kg2slVMHhYxTmJc4UQ7JVz8wroT3M6vqnyLa8trdjUKkTCULk-AlA58MxCGsBU-btQii2NXgRCWdmMlJjywjkBdueZk7waUoA

Thanks Chris, but had you not posted this here, I never would have known. Usually you get a notification and I have none. So I went looking and found your comment about being an asset (thanks btw).... it buried in the CP somewhere....

These bikes are too similar to not share info....

Back