Reputation Points

Whyyyy can I not see who repped me? I needa rep the person who repped me for the ironic vw post!

That's why i sign my reps. :)

I am so close to a double block. Cant wait to pass JSP

I am so close to a double block. Cant wait to pass JSP

Pass me? I'm almost at 3 squares boy! haha j/k, you are right with me almost. You can pass me... wont hurt my feelings. I do not need false idols to make me feel better about myself. :D :welcome: :justkidding:

I will just neg rep your ass if you pass me hahahaha :bithcslap:put you back in your place. :cool:

Reactions: JSP
How many point is a square?

100 points gets you a second square. Not sure if they raise it or not for the 3rd, 4th, etc...

And I just repped you! I have the most rep powah!!!! Rep me and you shall feel my love!!! haha :)

100 points gets you a second square. Not sure if they raise it or not for the 3rd, 4th, etc...

And I just repped you! I have the most rep powah!!!! Rep me and you shall feel my love!!! haha :)

according to the fz6 forum rep can get pretty high and powerful :welcome: the race is on!

I need 2 more rep points to be double square

according to the fz6 forum rep can get pretty high and powerful :welcome: the race is on!
Indeed it can. One rep can ruin your life!!! :eek: Must be careful with such a power! ;) Can you live with yourself turning someone into a red square? Can you? You can sleep at night? Leave that power to me son.... haha

Even if you pass me, I will still be FOREVER known as the FIRST of the coveted 2 green squares. :D:D :welcome:

Even if you pass me, I will still be FOREVER known as the FIRST of the coveted 2 green squares. :D:D :welcome:

my next goals consist of passing you in rep, and having more posts then we have for total members lol

so, what gives????

:bithcslap:

I just hit ya a day or two ago. I made my rounds this morning so I should be able to hit ya again tomorrow.

wtf wheres my green square damnit

Back