Ok , help the new guy

THill

before I tear something up...
Ok , im a old fart but got a new FZ6R last weekend , stepping down from my FJR to a smaller ride, FJR was just to much for me..First thing that has to go is the butt ugly rear fender hanging out, got a fender elimanatior with the small lights off Ebay and it looks awhole lot better than stock....Ok the problem is, where is the end of the tail light wire so I can unplug it ? Do I have to cut the wires ?? Last thing I want to do is tear up something and I don't have 10 miles on her yet ...........

Cant help you on your lighting question because I still have my fender. (think it looks good when you have a Givi Rack and topcase on.)

Congrats on the 6R though and welcome to the forum!
That FJR 2013 is the bike my wife and I are planning on buying later this season or over the coming winter - to try and get a 2013 leftover.

Just got a call today that my side cases are in , haven't ordered a top one yet.....Hoping to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway in July...

You have to remove the right side rear fairing to gain access to the connectors.

This might help: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBNwZ4Kmrzo]FZ6R fender eliminator and tail light install - YouTube[/ame]

You can purchase connectors that will fit right onto the factory if you want, just search the forums, they are out there somewhere.

Back