Naked and not ashame/ clip-ons too :)

Nice job. I've made no bones about the fact I love my 6R the way she is. What you've done, though? Badass.

July BOTM is looking pretty slim, currently. A little competition might heat things up a bit. I think you should hit it up.

thanks bro, i was gonna do that as soon as i black vinyl my tank and get a good scenery pick out.

Why aren't your pictures here?

Hey forum,

This is my first time posting but I been doing creeping around and getting ideas. In return here a little treat for you guys :-D. I love my 6r and here are just some mods i have done to her.

-fz8 front fairing headlight parts
-flush mounts on headlight
-led turn signal mirrors/w adapters for bars
-two bro full exhaust
-custom f/e w clear led turn signals
-front and side fairing delete
-custom front headlight mount bracket( got parts form lowes plumbing sections, best savings ever)
-woodcraft 41mm 1.5 riser clip-ons
-lower front forks about 1.5 to match clip-ons
-also wrap some black vinyl on wheel fairing and rear seat fairing

and here the results :)

236.jpg

244.jpg

232.jpg

231.jpg

230.jpg

165.jpg

164.jpg

163.jpg

162.jpg

Your pictures aren't showing up and I am signed in?????:(

The bike looks great! Any chance you could list the parts you used and maybe a couple pics of how you did your brackets? Really interested in doing this. Thanks

What are you talking about??? you can get it in america its called the FZ8 lol

zing....

I would love to have the FZ8, but then again I would love to have about 1 of just about every bike that's over 775cc.... lol.

headlight assembly?

THANKS!! i look at headlight brackets and there expensive for two piece of metal. but i went to lowes and went into their plumbing section and found the perfect fitting lost of saving too!

I was looking for a solution to bring the headlight in closer to the triple tree, just as you have...do you happen to have a parts list that you bought from home depot? I'm going for the streetfighter look and can't seem to find an adequate/affordable solution. PM for help? Greatly appreciated!

Back