Indy MotoGP 2011

Well we should figure out which route we want to go? I think a forum event would be GREAT! Not only seeing motoGP but everyone getting together and enjoying it!

MotoGP: Finally, a reason to be jealous of Californians, Texans, and people from Indianowhere.

My parents just retired to Dallas, perhaps the 2013 Austin race will pop my Grand Prix cherry.

Hey guys. I saw my name on the RSVP list and YES, I will be there, but I won't be getting in on any group tickets if that's what you guys are doing. I plan on riding in with family and I will probably only be down for Saturday and Sunday.

I'll meet up for sure, but I just wanted to be clear in-case someone gets on to buy tickets before too long.

Yeah I was just thowing it out there for a group buy, we dont have to by any means...Just thought it would be a neat idea to sit in the same area and all.

Have you guys thought about teaming up with the FZ forum for a group purchase? In case you can't get 20 peeps?

Have you guys thought about teaming up with the FZ forum for a group purchase? In case you can't get 20 peeps?

That is an amazing Idea....anyone got some ins over there? Im not a member there

That is an amazing Idea....anyone got some ins over there? Im not a member there

Message FZ1inNH. He is a mod here and over there. Great guy. He would be a good one to talk to.

I sent him an email. Im mr. prepared and having to come from MN in my cage, trailering the motorbike :) not sure where the best place to meet up would be and what day/time to meet from here in MN to there. Any help in planning would be great as I am new to group meets, and never been to indy lol.

CC... You might check into some groups coming in from the Chicago / South Bend area. I've been up I-65 and seen TONS of bikers in groups going for rides. I'm guessing there will be a ton of options for you to meet up with someone from up that way and ride a couple of hours down to the track. It's super easy to get there from about anywhere around the city. It is the "Circle City" after all!

Well I wanna camp with people from this forum...atleast Id like to....so I dont wanna meet randoms I wanna meet up with peeps from our party here :)

ROLL CALL FOR WHO IS ALL COMING PLEASE POST UP!

MY FIANCE< ME< MY BEST FRIEND JOHNNY<HIS FIANCE=4 people here.

I took the 25-29th off for this :thumbup:

who already bought tickets? Im wondering when I should order them :-/

Back