If your into sport-touring on your FZ6R...

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Jay S.

:D I know Billy n Trace.. Got the Ozarks trip coming up the weekend before memorial weekend. May 18-21. Really great guys a lots of experience were it counts so plenty to learn from.
Awesome! I have talked to Billy via email since we are both in the Air Force. Those guys just amaze me. It's pretty amazing how they capture it all on video too. They put a lot of time and energy into putting those videos together and I'm thankful they do!

On another note, I'll be riding through LA this May, I'll let you know as it gets closer if you want to meet up for a coffee or some lunch.

Did I see it was your birthday today?

:D

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

See red

Nice video.. I have not made to Alaska , yet. LOL! I will when I can. For now, I am enjoying seeing the places I an reach within reason, and as my son and wife get better on the road, we will make the trip together.

Jay S.

yes sir! Sure is. 33 and getting older.

Let me know a little ahead on when you are passing through. Lots of great places for lunch in the area. Maybe I can drag Robert out as well.
Happy birthday bro! If it makes you feel better I'll hit 38 this year. :)

I'll probably be coming through the first week of June. I'll let you know.

Sent from my pimp-a$$ Galaxy Skyrocket

See red

You may want to join adv rider and read some of the journeys some of the guys take. I can say going to South america from here is quite the ride.

BoneJj

You may want to join adv rider and read some of the journeys some of the guys take. I can say going to South america from here is quite the ride.
That would be something that I would like to do one day! That would be pretty awesome IMO.

Jay S.

Oh I've been on ADV for years. Many bikes before my 6R. There is a report called "That I may die roaming" that I think is one of the best trip reports ever. I love that forum. :)

Sent from my pimp-a$$ Galaxy Skyrocket