I wanna scavenger hunt, or i'm taking my toys and going home

it's inside lol, could get a pic of a white fz6r with it if they both are still there bahaha

Son of a.... I brought the ScavHunt to life, and then I killed it! Gonna change my name to Dr. Frankenstein.

Is there a time limit for a difficult challenge? I have a new one to throw out there...

Son of a.... I brought the ScavHunt to life, and then I killed it! Gonna change my name to Dr. Frankenstein.

Is there a time limit for a difficult challenge? I have a new one to throw out there...

Idk how others play, but the one for school over the summer we were giving it 3 days if nobody could do it, then the one who posted changes it.

That means there's a little under 1 hr to get some Repsol livery action...
Ready...Set...Yowza!

Next Challenge: A picture of your bike next to a Repsol Honda

OK, no more Repsol search.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to the Welcome sign for the next state and/or country

This should be easy for the Euros and East Coasters...

OK, no more Repsol search.

Next Challenge: Your bike next to the Welcome sign for the next state and/or country

This should be easy for the Euros and East Coasters...

Thats a great one chuck

Hmmm, another 3-dayer with no takers. I'm going to step down the level of difficulty, in order to attempt a scavenger hunt jump-start.

Take a picture of your bike next to something

d1179a1c-d66e-5cd3.jpg

My bike next to a ford!!!

NEXT PICTURE: A PIC OF YOUR MOST EXPENSIVE MOD....WITH YOUR SHOE IN THE PICTURE!!!!

No fair, I live in Seattle. There aren't any TYB bikinis here.

How about a pic of a sexy girl on your bike in a bikini that matches your bike color

both. I was looking for the exaust in the package I got in the mail today but all I found was a sweet windscreen. I thought you were going to suprise me :D lol...btw Idk how imma tuck behind that to see anymore :O its crazy dark haha

How about a pic of a sexy girl on your bike in a bikini that matches your bike color

both. I was looking for the exaust in the package I got in the mail today but all I found was a sweet windscreen. I thought you were going to suprise me :D lol...btw Idk how imma tuck behind that to see anymore :O its crazy dark haha

Gotta match the bike? IDK if my girl has a graphite grey bikini :rant: lol

lol she can take the one shes got on off and straddle the bike and make the bike her bikini lol

Will the gixxer and me count??

Back