Need Help I lose the ability to go above 8k rpm once the bike is warm

blue

I'm a new FZ6R owner, this has been my first issue with 33 km on the bike.

In the first 30 minutes of riding the bike, I can redline it easily and it rides like a charm.
After those 30 minutes, the bike doesn't go above 8k, then 7k, then 6k, etc.
I'm restrained to only a little throttle and high gears once this issue happen, I get stuck at 90 km/h on the highway which is not practical.
When the issue happen, I can pull in the clutch and rev it to redline, but once the clutch is engaged I can't.
The displays stays on through the whole ride.

Any help will be appreciated and I'll be active to answer questions about the issue

[UNFIXED]

jjmaine

You mean the bike will rev to redline but you don't pick up speed? If that's the case then most likely a slipping clutch.

If your bike just won't rev past 8k then I'm not sure what that could be. Maybe some sensor that acts up when it gets hot? Sparkplugs? Fueling issue?

Sounds a little different than an issue I had back in like 2012…. From what I remember when the bike was was warm it would sometime cut out or run erratic. Turned out to be a bad power commander5. They replaced it under Warranty at the time. Your problem sounds a little different but assuming you have a pcV it is an easy check to see if is causing the problem by simply unplugging it. Anyways good luck.