How many miles on your bike?

Slick

Mileage

45,257 miles. Trouble free miles, too!

Emma

I've had mine for a little over three weeks and I'm just over 400 miles.

I'm on vacation this week, so I fully expect to do my first oil change at 600 before the week is out.

Half-Click Up

2009 "Raven" model. I'm the third owner. Was purchased new in 2010 in Golden, CO. I purchased it in 2015 via Craigslist out of Longview, TX with 11,2xx miles for $3,500 cash. Just turned 50,4xx and haven't even had a valve adjustment done yet. 3,000 mile oil changes done religiously with Yamalube 10W40 conventional since taking ownership. Running 03-05 R6 header with Yoshi slip-on, DynoJet PCFC with Marthy's REV-A map, BlackPath block-off plates, NGK Iridium plugs.

No smoke, no weirdness. Daily 30 mile commute.

Tiz

Newbie to this bike. Have owned it for 2 days and covered 600 miles. Had to road trip it back from North Island in NZ to South Island.

Bike has done 15500 miles.

Fabes_movin

15000 Miles MY14. Bought it with 9k miles in 2020. I'm in love with the bike. Almost traded it in for a MY21 aprilia rsv4 factory but the deal fell through.
Now to fix it up and put more miles.

SMG516

Bout to hit 52,000k's (32k miles) still going hard for a daily commuter & semi stunt build. Bout to give her new brake pads, rotors, chain & sprocket, and possibly re grease the wheel bearings. Gonna check valve clearance, and eventually throttle body sync that HCU just uploaded earlier today.

jjmaine

8,800 miles on mine and I am now debating the digi sync since it looks so easy to do. Pretty pricey though for the few times Id use it but looks much more accurate than the old method.