DC Metro Area Meet Up - August ??

I cant do the 12th because I have to take my Brother to the Airport in Baltimore, so that whole day is pretty much shot.

I could do the 5th (this Sat...) Supposed to be great weather this weekend too!

A little earlier notice, but i can secure a sitter better for this Sat. And this can allow more people to come possibly.

Well, for now, I dont see why we cant do it twice. :rof:

@area

Yeah, I was aiming to do the first trip for the weekend which gave us the optimal display in folliage beauty. Though, I dont really know when that is. :D

Well, for now, I dont see why we cant do it twice. :rof:

@area

Yeah, I was aiming to do the first trip for the weekend which gave us the optimal display in folliage beauty. Though, I dont really know when that is. :D

Also need to be quite careful when the leaves are falling as they are mighty slick! :eek:

So if Dart and Area can do this Saturday, we want to aim for that?

Also need to be quite careful when the leaves are falling as they are mighty slick! :eek:

I know a guy that crashed hard because of leaves!!

He was riding in the rain and there were lots of leaves on the ground so he was taking it VERY easy, then a god ran out in front of him and he hit the brakes and tried to turn a little. Front wheel locked up and slid out from under him!! He was only going about 15-20 bit it still messed up the bike and broke his wrist!

got girls bday stuff this weekend i don't think i could do it. I'm down for any other time :)

got girls bday stuff this weekend i don't think i could do it. I'm down for any other time :)

Ok, we will try and stick with the 19th then. :thumbup:

I know a guy that crashed hard because of leaves!!

He was riding in the rain and there were lots of leaves on the ground so he was taking it VERY easy, then a god ran out in front of him and he hit the brakes and tried to turn a little. Front wheel locked up and slid out from under him!! He was only going about 15-20 bit it still messed up the bike and broke his wrist!

Well, there surely is NO escaping from a God...:eek: :D They can be mighty vengeful! Hope im not on my bike when one tries to get me!!! :thumbup:

Thanks for the tip though, I'll be sure to watch the bushes for them hiding...waiting...ready to pounce!

haha, sorry i couldnt resist! :thumbup:

Sorry about your friend though. I slid my old Prelude into a curb going about 30 sliding on leaves. Folded the right tire flat under the car and got a nice slap in the face from the airbag. Leaves suck.

Cool. The 19th is still the date that seems to work for most people. I just bought the Joe Rocket 2.0 Sonic Leather jacket in preperation for cooler weather...I hope it's good for the cold....:p

tonight the 31st

I plan on going to dulles's lowes parking lot tonight. Please come by cause I hate crusing with all the busas and kawis'.

Hey If you guys are planning a ride and don't mind a newer rider tagging along I may be able to go as well. I just need to know when so I can plan for it.

of course you can join. how else are you going to get better. send me a pm with your contact info and ill reply back my info.

Back