yamahasportsplaza.co

alishas

I went online to order a replacement fairing for my wife's FZ6R (accidentally cut wrong spot for slider) So I found the best price at yamahasportsplaza.com....A week after ordering they got it in and found out they undercharged me for shipping and now I am in a battle to get them to either refund the money or send at the promised cost as I can get it cheaper elsewhere with the extra charge from them. Their response was they told me about it I have every email from these people and not one mention of it

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

rhnatyk

I've dealt with them in the past and had to cancel my order. They're hard to work with ... not very professional. Get a refund and go elsewhere.

alishas

"OVERSIZE PARTS AND PACKAGES. On occasion, the online shipping calculator will not recognize the LARGE SIZE of large-lightweight-items such as plastics, fenders, runners, frames, etc. When your items are packed by us for shipping and there is an additional expense greater than originally charged, we will contact you by phone or email for the additional shipping charges prior to shipping your order. We apologize that we cannot estimate this in advance but each item and final shipping destination can vary. Items larger than 130” [(2xheight)+(2xwidth)=130”] or heavier than 70lbs. will be charged a “large package” fee in addition to the regular dimensional/weight shipping cost."

never heard of a company that couldn't estimate shipping correctly, unless, maybe they aren't "the largest Yamaha Parts dealer in the USA", otherwise, they should really know how much it's going to cost to ship a fairing :rolleyes:

besides that total lack of competence... it does say it right on their website that they have issue with the online calculator, but they will call before shipping... doesn't say anything about what if you're not willing to pay for that additional cost.

Best bet may be cancel it from the cc company if they won't cancel the order.

Update: Paypal refunded my money almost instantly...I do see they have that on their site....there is no way anybody could know that policy unless they had this problem and looked deep into their website. Thanks for the advice on other places to go.