Yamaha Xj6 with couple of Mods...

marcos_cunha

I´m from Brazil, and this is my Yamaha XJ6 !

New rear tire 180 55 17 Michelin Pilot Road 2 with Yamaha R6 Rim.

Full Exaust by Jeskap

Sliders

Fender Eliminator

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Wow! Ya, that exhaust looks sick!

Speedv1

+1 on the exhaust - it's looks amazing!

How does it sound?

stevet

The rear tire creates a great safety concern. There appears to be too little clearance between the tire, the swing arm and the brake line. I think a 170 tire would of been a safer choice.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
now, I can't' say for my laptop speakers, but it sounded throatier than any Ive ever heard on here before... now if they'd start making more stuff for our bike in the US...

I hit it with my Desktop speakers and yeah, that thing is throaty. Really diggin it! Sounds awesome.

guidobergamo

Fala Marcos, blz? Show de bola tua motoca. Gostei muito do Jeskap, porem estou pensando em comprar um da Power Escapamentos. Dah uma olhada:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NugPGqlXcEA]YouTube - YAMAHA XJ6[/ame]

marcos_cunha

E ai ! Tudo Beleza ??

Eu quase fecho um desses com Rato la da Power Escapamentos, achei o som legal, mas acabei fechando com a Jeskap la no salão duas rodas em SP. O preço da Power é bem mais baixo, acho que o Full ta em torno de R$ 1.500,00 e esse da Jeskap eu paguei R$ 2.000,00 todo em fibra de carbono ! Gostei mais do visual do Jeskap ! Valeu

bob yeh xjsym

rear r6 rim on yamaha xj6

alooo bro marcos cunha ..im from malaysia and use yamaha xj6.. i want to ask u something about rear r6 rim on your xj6 n... any modification if want to use the rear r6 rim on xj6..?

EduLeitão

Hey mate, nice bike, nice mods?

Did you have to change something else with the tire+rim?? Did it fit well even with the stock swing arm??

EduLeitão

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D36JOzjIZCI]XJ6 - SUPER NACKED COM RONCO ESPORTIVO FULL 4X2X1 JESKAP - YouTube[/ame]

That video was made by the owner of the exhaust company... You can try to contact him by email!

Spunky99

I hit it with my Desktop speakers and yeah, that thing is throaty. Really diggin it! Sounds awesome.
You should try it on a full THX certified sound system with a 10" subwoofer and 300 watts. That beyotch sounds better than my old FZ6R custom exhaust sounded....
And this guy knows how to do things right. He put a 180 tire on the bike with the appropriate width rim so the tire profile is correct. Putting a 180 on the stock rim is useless......nice upgrade indeed.

I applaud marcos_cunha for this very excellent job.