Yamaha slowly revealing 2013 lineup

danieljardim

Tough about you yesterday. I went to the Ducati/Triumph stealership to get some parts for my boss 93 907 IE. I took a little tour of the showroom... DANG! The Streetfighter 848 is a bad a$$ ride. But the one that cough my eyes the most was the Multistrada Pikes Peak edition. Like I said I'm getting that thing for adventure bike. I'm still in denial... LOL Like not being able to admit you like big butt...LOL :D:D:D
Multistrada is a very sweet bike too. If I could afford a second bike. That would be on my list.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

RoadTrip

Not to dis future 2013 prospective owners, but wth is up with the white fender? And the graphics package with white fender all add up to a disconnected look; who are these designers and how did they ever get this job?

Future 2013 buyers, just buy a replacement blue fender and the new graphics will prolly work.

Wooster

Not to dis future 2013 prospective owners, but wth is up with the white fender? And the graphics package with white fender all add up to a disconnected look; who are these designers and how did they ever get this job?

Future 2013 buyers, just buy a replacement blue fender and the new graphics will prolly work.
I was just thinking the same thing. That front white fender looks so out of place. If it was blue or black I think it would flow well with the rest of the grafixs, but that white just looks retarded. I'm still up in the air on that grab bar. I hate the one we have on the older models, but this doesn't seem much better.

If they wanted to fix something, they should have at least changed the mirrors and exhaust.

bobby bo bonsin

I really like the color scheme on these new bikes but they are a little too busy i think. Atleast its more of a striped look rather than a generic artsy computer generated graphic created by someone who just graduated graphic design school lol. A simpler look would be better imo though. Last years white and 09's raven are still the best lookin because they are not over done and are a blank canvas to do whatever you want. We need an all copper version so i can buy the side fairings lol.:beer::banghead:

Hello my real name is Adam.

MichaelInVenice

Lot of Class, Mostly Low
Elite Member

BoneJj

I'm going to have to agree with most everyone, those decals are just horrible. It looks ridiculous.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BKP

I think the graphics (if you squint a bit) are an extension of the white fender, up the fork, across the fairing, and onto the gas tank...

Perhaps that's obvious, but removing either the white fender, or the graphics, would render that effect (if that's what they were going for) ineffective...

redprodigy35

I don't like the new decals @ all.
They over did it. Looks like they tried, but no dice?

But seriously when are they going to really update the R6? :don'tknow:

jocampo

Haven't post in a while, but I'm back. :)

Still without a bike, after my accident with the Street Triple.

Anyway, I may get a bike soon. Looking for Street Triple (again, yeah, I know) fz6r or new Kawi 650 (I've been told vibration was reduced)

So, what changed on the fz6r?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII via Tapatalk.

BKP

Haven't post in a while, but I'm back. :)

Still without a bike, after my accident with the Street Triple.

Anyway, I may get a bike soon. Looking for Street Triple (again, yeah, I know) fz6r or new Kawi 650 (I've been told vibration was reduced)

So, what changed on the fz6r?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII via Tapatalk.
Nada...

Except for the colors...

bleedinblue

Elite Member