Yamaha Diagnostic Software

Bert-Aus

Does anyone know what the Yamaha Diagnostic software is called?

I am interested in finding a copy of the software for my laptop, to continue my own maintenance of Rocket Ride (should she be returned in 1 piece)

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

ST3RL0

I can have a chat with tge yammy dealer near work, and see if they'll divulge any information

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Bert-Aus

I had no idea such thing was available to us....
I dont either, but I assume that there is something that the authorised Yam dealers use.

latony007

More than likely unless you can get the dealer to give you a copy on the side i highly doubt its available for purchase. Plus dont you have to hook it up to something, like the computer on the bike? might just be a USB now a days though lol

Bert-Aus

More than likely unless you can get the dealer to give you a copy on the side i highly doubt its available for purchase. Plus dont you have to hook it up to something, like the computer on the bike? might just be a USB now a days though lol
In Aus there is a saying that dates back to 1980's Commonwealth games in Brisbane
"where the is a will, there is a way"

ST3RL0

In Aus there is a saying that dates back to 1980's Commonwealth games in Brisbane
"where the is a will, there is a way"

And
"No wuckers" or "She'll be right"

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Groover

They probably just use Easy Tune software with predetermined mapping guys....
Doubt Yamaha would spend R&D on mapping software that is already done.

They probably just use Easy Tune software with predetermined mapping guys....
Doubt Yamaha would spend R&D on mapping software that is already done.
Please re-read the title of the thread. He is asking for DIAGNOSTIC software. Like if the engine is throwing a code.

I would imagine there is something out there. Cars have the OBDII scanners and the Fz6r has a check engine light. 1 + 1 = 2.