Yamaha Demo days!!!

Bert-Aus

Will be interested in hearing your views on then all

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

latony007

id recomend anyone go that can. they are fun, its always a blast to try different bikes. I like to add to the collection of bikes i have ridden. have done Harley, Yamaha and Suzuki demo rides. The rest are friends or relatives bikes. Gotta find someone that will let me ride their Ducati :)

Current bikes i have ridden
Harley Vrod
suzuki M109R
Street triple
Fz09
Ninja 650
FZ6R
C50
S40
Can Am Spyder

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Fz09.. comfortable... but that stock throttle is twitchy... tried all three ride modes and all were scary sensitive

r1 sounds amazing... great throttle response, but just uncomfortable to me... felt like I was sitting on top the bike instead of part of the bike, with my hands down by my knees.

didn't hop on a third bike... just ran out of time and had to head home
Yamaha has a new ecu reflash free under warranty. Fixes all the twitchyness/harshness. Everyone loves it now. Getting mine done somtime next week.

latony007

Yamaha has a new ecu reflash free under warranty. Fixes all the twitchyness/harshness. Everyone loves it now. Getting mine done somtime next week.
Really? Marthy you done this? that would be a big difference for me on this bike. Still wouldnt have fairings but would solver half the problems.

Detrich

If u thought the R1 was uncomfortable, don't bother trying the R6 then... lol. [emoji13]

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

If u thought the R1 was uncomfortable, don't bother trying the R6 then... lol. [emoji13]
Aww come on Detrich, R6 arent that squishy:p

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Detrich

I actually like the riding position of the R6 better. But, it's easier to get fatigued if you have poor posture b

latony007

This is the part where i repeat no super sport is comfortable, its just a matter of whats most bearable. :)
i cant even sit on the R6 for more than a few minutes before my back and butt are asking me what the hell i am doing, never mind actually be on the road. Course im old and my backs even older lol.

28 days until the Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, you can demo ride just about any bike there. Harley, Indian, Can Am, Yamaha and Kawasaki were all there last year.

Detrich

Wonder if Yamaha will be unveiling the 2015 R1 & R6's there...