XJ6 Cloud White

Brugge

Great forum!

I'm looking to purchase an XJ6 naked version. I live in the Caribbean and want to go with a light color. I have seen the Pearl White color of the FZ6R in the states and like look of that color. My dealer does not have any XJ6 bikes in stock so I have to order it. Have any of you from across the pond seen an XJ6 in Cloud White? I'm curious to find out if it has the same type of "pearlescent" look to it. In the brochure pictures of the cloud white XJ6 it looks to have an "almost silver tint" to it but that could just be the photography. I don't want to order it and find out it is just a plain ol' white.

Attachments

tractorboy

NO sorry...not here BUT I did see the White live and in Person of the FZ6R and I gotta say...pretty damn cool paint if you ask me...that pearlesent does not show well in the pics on the web...but its pretty damn cool.

Tractor

jdesiano1

NO sorry...not here BUT I did see the White live and in Person of the FZ6R and I gotta say...pretty damn cool paint if you ask me...that pearlesent does not show well in the pics on the web...but its pretty damn cool.

Tractor
Y, Yes it is! ;)