Windscreens? I'm lost.

M3G

I'm sure this is a repetitive post but I don't know how to search through threads from my phone. I've been on site after site looking for reviews, but they are mostly from people who have a different riding position to the 6r. I'm looking at a Puig vs Zero Gravity, maybe the double bubble screen. I'm 5'4 and I don't feel I would need much help to redirect the wind. Tucked I barely feel anything, upright I'm nearly being blown off by the wind hitting my chest and I get a really strong sideways current at higher speeds.

Any suggestions or other brands I should be looking into?

Last edited:

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ricburns

I just got mine on ebay for $24 and it looks like a DB but not sure. It appears to be directing the wind above my visor at street speeds, need to test it on highway speeds. Even if it doesn't, cant complain much for $24 :rolleyes:

Attachments

M3G

[TE=ricburns;445550]I just got mine on ebay for $24 and it looks like a DB but not sure. It appears to be directing the wind above my visor at street speeds, need to test it on highway speeds. Even if it doesn't, cant complain much for $24 :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That visor looks tall, is it taller than puigs and zero gravitys double bubble?

jefff1

Have you looked into the Madstad windshield system? Works great as I have one on my Tiger 800XC...just ordered one for my new to me today FZ6R:)

Nmexico

I just got mine on ebay for $24 and it looks like a DB but not sure. It appears to be directing the wind above my visor at street speeds, need to test it on highway speeds. Even if it doesn't, cant complain much for $24 :rolleyes:
24 bucks! Is that for new or used. I am pretty sure it a DB.

Chucker

Love my Puig racing screen. It really smoothed out the airflow compared to stock. I'm 6'1", so I think it would be great for someone who's 5'4".

ricburns

That visor looks tall, is it taller than puigs and zero gravitys double bubble?
I'm not sure since i haven't seen those in person, but looks DB and functions like one.

24 bucks! Is that for new or used. I am pretty sure it a DB.
Its a new one. Not sure if it is acrylic or polycorb but appears strong and its way better than stock above 70.